Invitational Tournament Information
1. Tournaments will feature four games: two
opening games (pairings randomly assigned) followed by a
consolation game (pairing the losers from the opening games)
and a championship (pairing the winners from the opening
2. Host schools are responsible for payment of the
tournament fee, as well as providing space for the games and
3. Game format and rules shall be the same as
MasterMinds games, unless the host specifically requests
exceptions. Any changes must be posted on the
tournaments page before sign-up begins.
4. A school wishing to host a tournament must
contact the league commissioner. An application form
will be submitted, and after approval, the tournament will
then be listed on the tournaments page. Unless the
field is not open enrollment, schools may then contact the
host school about signing up.
NOTE: Applications forms will not be available until
after the coach's scheduling meetings.
5. Non-host schools may check the tournaments page,
and may sign-up for a tournament after contacting the host
More information to be posted.